We are looking for an individual to work in as a Maintenance Mechanic in the Valdese area. This position is committed to ensuring the best quality and products as well as excellent customer service by adhering to regular quality audits, good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal and state regulations in demonstrating effective equipment operation.
• Works in accordance with defined safety regulations and procedures at all times
• Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices
• Maintains Product Quality at all times
• Ensures equipment is maintained, guarded and operated in accordance with defined safety regulations and procedures at all times
• Performs required preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
• Performs diagnostic testing and interpretation of results
• Understands levels of line downtime caused by equipment issues
• Good verbal communication skills
• Considers all pertinent facts and alternatives before deciding on the appropriate action
• High School diploma or equivalent in required, Trade School or Degree is preferred
• Mechanical aptitude and a solid understanding of safety protocols
• Strong maintenance skill sets to include welding, electrical wiring, equipment set-up and changeover, reading of blueprints and schematics
• Experience in a bakery maintenance department is preferred.
Latest Jobs offered at Foothills Temporary Employment